Monday, July 23, 2012

Shower The Bride

After I graduated in May, I was bummed about so many things - not seeing my friends everyday, no longer living on my own, and no longer being a student. The one thing that kept my spirits up was knowing that I had a summer filled with weddings ahead. One of my good friend's wedding was back in late June but I still have my cousin's ceremony coming up in early September. I'm a bridesmaid so I'm super excited to be a part of the whole celebration. She had her surprise bridal shower yesterday which was tons of fun! Although it was held in a catering hall, we made favors, baked cookie deserts, and created flower arrangement centerpieces the days leading up to it. I'm going to do separate posts with those DIY, but for now, here are pictures from the lovely bridal shower!



 




No comments: