So here are a few resolutions that I have for the new year that I am going to try my absolute bestest to keep. I tried making them small and realistic so that way I might be a bit more successful at keeping them despite previous year's failures. So, without further ado and in no particular order...
1. Drink more water. Don't leave the house without a full travel 20 oz. bottle of water every morning before class. Try to refill multiple times throughout the day.
2. Listen to my stomach. When it's full, stop eating. It's a very European method, or so I've been told.
3. Try eating well rounded dinners by making sure my plate is filled with veggies and lean meat next to any carbs.
4. Dedicate 1 hour a day for 3 days a week to exercise by either jogging around the neighborhood or doing Youtube videos of different exercises.
5. Mediate a few minutes before bed by taking deep breaths.
6. Listen more, speak less, and think before talking.
7. Live in the moment and enjoy life!