Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Count Your Blessings

Hello Darlings,


It is easy to get swept away in the hassles of everyday life and all of the little things that cause stress. But in light of the tragedy that Japan has been facing these past few days and for the devastation that will be a constant presence for who knows how long, it is important to remember how truly blessed we are to be alive and to have our health, family, and our homes. Please take a moment to count your blessings and appreciate all of your good fortunes. Also, you can go to the Red Cross if you would like to donate and help contribute in the relief effort.

5 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

So true...we need to realize that we don't have it as bad as a lot of people. I made my donation the other day :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Great post. It's very true that we often take the little things for granted.

Maddy said...

Keeping everyone in Japan in my thoughts and prayers.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

This tragedy definitely puts things in perspective.

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I've been thinking about Japan nonstop since this tragedy happened and it reminds me how fragile life really is. I keep them in my heart and in my prayers. xoxoxoo