Saturday, October 2, 2010

Just Play Some Drake

Hi Darlings,


Last night, Drake came to visit Binghaton University on his "Light Dreams and Nightmares Tour" and I couln't be more excited to see him on stage performing. While most of my friends were Degrassi fans, I was not but I fell in love with him and his music when listening to the radio.

 Meg (my roommate) Sam and Myself

 Before the show started






Let me just say that I thought his show was simply put amazing! Some people didn't like it but I loved it and thought he put on a great show. He is such a great performer and while alot of what he said between songs was obviously scripted such as "Binghamton, you're my new favorite place on this tour" etc. I made myself believe him. :p My only complaint was where I was standing. We were standing in the mosh pit and while we had an awesome view of the stage, it was sweaty, smelly, and extremely cramped and uncomfortable. There was one moment when I was ready to leave because Drake took about an hour to come out after the opening performance was finished. But once the music started, I lost all my troubles and was ready to experience Drake.


I was super excited to go to his concert because it has been over a year since I was at a concert. I honestly believe that one of the greatest feelings in the world is when you can stand in front of a stage and be apart of that performance with great freinds by your side and the bass pumping through you.

Eternally yours,
Stephanie

4 comments:

Maddy said...

Glad you had fun! I just went to a concert on Monday and I have a few lines up, so I know exactly what you mean about being a part of the performance! The real questions: is he as cute in person as he is on TV?? ;o)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Nice! I love going to see live music too. Happy to hear you had fun :)

Stephanie said...

Maddy: no, he looks even better!

<3Steph

Closet Fashionista said...

Hehe fun! Concerts are too crazy for me sadly XD
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/