Friday, September 24, 2010

Fall Has Fallen

Hello Darlings,



It's official! Fall season is underway and I could not be anymore happier to be living on a college campus. The trees surrounding the campus are all in the midst of turning the beautiful different shades of autumn and I can't help but to slow down when walking to class to admire the colors and breathe in fresh crisp air.





This evening is Communiversity Fest where I will be performing with the Binghamton Ballroom Dance Team and I am so excited because not only do I love to perform, but it will be in front of the community members of Binghamton who normally would not be able to see us perform (usually it's only students on campus) I hope I don't get nervous and mess up!

Eternally yours,
Stephanie

1 comment:

daisychain said...

I hope your performance went really well for you x