Friday, March 5, 2010

Organized

Hey Everyone!

In order to always know where I have to go and when I have to be there, I always carry around my life-saving item: my day-to-day planner. Having a planner is just a very easy way to always know what your schedule is for that day and for the upcoming weeks. I swear by my organizer.

In my University Bookstore, they were having an awesome sale: planners for a dollar. At first, I disregarded it because I already have my go-to planner that I use everyday. However this planner was just to cute (and inexpensive) to ignore, so naturally I picked it up. And I'm so glad I did! There is more space to fill up the events of my every day activities yet it is small enough to fit into my bag along with my notebooks and textbooks.


It was a little plain so I decided to spruce it up. I skimmed through an old Glamour Magazine and cut out some advertisements and pasted them onto the cover. Here is the result:


Feel Beautiful


Rewriting all the events leading up to the end of my semester didn't take as long as I thought it was going to. I just rewrote all of my assigment due dates.



If I could give anyone some great advice, it would be to invest in a planner. It really does ease the stress of a day!



Have a lovely Friday!

9 comments:

daisychain said...

I'd be so lost without my planner!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Great job with the planner!

Denisa L said...

love how you "redesign" it!

Unknown said...

i like how you glammed it up! i still use an old-fashioned planner like that...not my phone like a lot of people do.
xoxo alison

Leia said...

I completely agree - planners are an essential!

Michael St. James said...

I love planners too! You decorated it so beautifully! Lovely blog!

www.bagpoor.com

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Great idea! When I was in school, I'd always forget to use my planner =/ But I always bought them on the in case I'd remember haha.

Have a great weekend!

Julia said...

I use my phone as a planner but I've also started using the calendar on my computer too since I'm never without either my phone or computer! Great decoration of yours.

xoxo
FashionEye

Couture Carrie said...

Planners are a life saver!

xoxox,
CC