Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fashion's Night Out

Last night was the fourth annual Fashion's Night Out - and my first time going! I left work at 5:30 and met up with my sister. She was wearing quite the outfit that people actually did double takes on the street(separate post to come!) We walked up Madison from 50th street to 69th then over and down Fifth avenue, ducking into fabulous stores that had the Fashion's Night Out stickers displayed on their windows. There was also store locations further downtown, but we stuck to Midtown and the Upper East Side. Hopefully I'll get to Lincoln Center sometime this week!


Solange Knowles DJ-ing in Coach

Models getting made up in Ann Taylor

Firefighters in DKNY










The back of Sarah Jessica Parker's Head - I have much better pictures on my phone



I'm going to try and saunter over to Lincoln Center on Tuesday and try to see the hustle and bustle of Fashion Week. I've been to Fashion Week in Milan, but never New York - I'm excited to add a second city to my Fashion Week tour!

No comments: