Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Apples To Apples

So with a blog that has "sartorial" in the name, it would probably be best to include posts that have to do with sartorial issues. Like the outfit that I wore to go apple picking this past weekend. I'd love to have this blog not only chronicle my life post grad, but also as a way to document any kind of style evolution. So, on to this outfit details. I received this sweater as a gift from my great aunt when I studied abroad in Italy and it has become one of my most prized possessions along with the leather bag that I bought at the San Lorenzo Market in Florence. The necklace was my DIY project from Saturday. Paired with a basic white camisole and jeans, I tried to keep the outfit as carefree and unfussy as possible. I'm thinking of putting these jeans into retirement or donating them as they have become pretty baggy. Or I might keep them if I ever decide on wanting a loose fit. Decisions, decisions.