Thursday, August 16, 2012

National Beauty Editors Day

Yesterday, Saks Fifth Avenue held their first National Beauty Editor's Day where various magazines partnered with different beauty counters to give out hair, makeup, and beauty consultations plus a free gift. You spend $30 for a 20 minute consultation with all proceeds going to the charity Look Good Feel Better, which is an organization that gives complimentary beauty sessions to women fighting cancer in order to help boost their morale. I visited the Federick Fekkai counter, got my hair blown out and walked away with the Full Blown Volume Conditioner. I haven't tried it yet, but when I do, I'll be sure to let you know what I think! (You know, in case you care to read about my opinion :)
 

Have a wonderful weekend ya'll!

No comments: