Thursday, February 9, 2012

Two Years

Tumblr_lyvx876a781qarv68o1_500_large 
I can't believe it's been two years that I've been writing on Eternally Fashionably Late. I'm so glad that I will be able to look back on my college years and see how my personal style has evolved but more importantly remember everything that has happened. Last year at this time I was in Italy, preparing for a weekend getaway to Barcelona. I'm so happy where I was then and where I am now, so hopefully by this time next year, I will be even happier! On Valentine's day, I'll be hosting my first ever giveaway so please check it out! Thank you for making these two years so very special.
Photo Source: We Heart It

7 comments:

Katie said...

:) Every day I look back on my blog posts from a year ago and remember where I was and what I was doing. I miss Italy.

Hope things are going well for you!

Unknown said...

How cool! All the best to more great blogging! And now a giveaway! Sweet!

ivy's closet said...

GO YOU! This is great! Looking forward to the giveaway, too.

ellie's desk said...

So excited for you! Happy Birthday to your blog and many more!!!

mazzy may said...

Wow, this is great to come to this milestone. All the best to your blogging and everything else.

Maddy said...

Happy Two Year Bloggiversary!! Hope you continue to blog for many, many more ;o)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Congrats on the milestone! Here's to many more years :)