Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Fall Favorite

Fall is a favorite season of mine for many reasons. The air becoming crisper, the leaves changing colors, snuggling up in a blanket for the first time, and the delectable goodies that can be devoured. The other afternoon I had my first pumpkin spiced latte for the season and can't wait to get my hands on another one. I came home for the week due to classes being canceled for the Jewish holiday and was delighted to find pumpkin pie waiting for me in the refrigerator. Along with spiced tea and pieces of apple crumbs sprinkled on the side, the slice of pumpkin pie was like a slice of heaven. The autumn season has finally taken a turn for the better!
I couldn't resist taking a nibble of the crust


Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...we're with you on that one. Fall is the time for yummy comfort food.