Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My First Foray Into Guest Blogging

Something felt wrong these past couple of days. A little bit off. And then I realized that it was because I haven't put up a new post in a while. An exact week to be precise. Whether it was from lack of inspiration, writer's block, or being too busy, I am in a summer slump. I have a bunch of exciting upcoming events though, so hopefully the writing and posting will pick up a bit. My friend's engagement party is this week so I have been busy crafting something unique and thoughtful to accentuate with the registry gift I have purchased - I'll make a post after I gave it to her.

But on more exciting news, I had my first guest blog post EVER on the awesome A Picture A Day blog by the lovely Abby. In my cloud of self-blog exhile, I completely overlooked the dates as to when my post was put up so here is a belated reminder to check it out! (How awful is it that I waited a whole week!?) The content is on traveling tips and tricks, so if you're getting ready for an adevnture, just coming back from one, or would like to see how my first guest post turned out, then please head on over to check it out by clicking here. Then, stay a while and look through Abby's blog because it is filled with wonderful pictures and all around awesome-ness. 
Eternally yours,
Stephanie

13 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats on your guest post, darling ~ will go check it out!

xoxox,
CC

Oh to Be a Muse said...

this picture is so cute--love the polka dots.

congrats on your first time as a guest blogger!

Unknown said...

Awesome links. Sweet pic! Hope you are having a great week.

ivy's closet said...

So cool about your guest blog. Love the photo.

molly said...

Go You! Sweet about the guest blog.

mazzy may said...

So cool about the guest blog. Lovely pic!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, that photograph is pure perfection! I am off to check out your guest post right now, my love! :)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yay for guest posting, off to check it out!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

congrats on the guest post. this picture is too cute for words. will have to pin this for sure.

xoxo, chrissy
The Perfect Palette

Vasu said...

Congrats, amazing picture. so pretty



http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Life happens :( I've been the same, no motivation to blog. It'll return though :)

Off to check out your guest post!

Haute World said...

Oh, I've got the same problem - the summer slump, which leads to less posting. But as long as you haven't forgotten your blog completely there's nothing to worry about! Love that image - so glam. And off to check out your guest post now!

Anonymous said...

love the blog! check ours out at offoftherecord.wordpress.com