Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mid-Morning Cupcakes And Afternoon Tea

Ciao Darlings,


One of the things that I was most looking forward to when I knew that I would be in England was getting tea. I know that it sounds pretty stereotypical, but how could I leave the beautiful city without trying the one thing that I always look forward to when I need to relax and feel better? Meg was kind enough to bring me to a fabulous bed and breakfast that offered afternoon tea as well as a delightful cupcake shop. While the prices for the tea were pretty expensive, the tea was delicious and the scones were fluffy and warm. The number of scones that I ate will be a secret that only myself and Megan will ever know.

The Hummingbird Cupcake Shop

Chocolate Cupcake with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting


The beautiful hotel where we had afternoon tea


Choices, choices :P






Eternally yours,
Stephanie

11 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Hi Stephanie! Wow, those cupcakes look so dreamy and delicious! I think having tea in England is a must-try! Glad you had such a lovely time! xooxoo

Couture Carrie said...

How yummy and fabulous!
Love cupcakes and scones, and absolutely adore your look, especially the pearl bracelet!

xoxox,
CC

Maddy said...

Having tea in England is definitely on my to-do list! I don't think anyone would fault you for having that on your list! Looks delish!

Silesia Street Look said...

You have god really good photos, we like it :) Like your blog :) Welcome to us :)

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh how fun! That cupcake looks tasty :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

the nyanzi report said...

I always love seeing my city through the eyes of a visitor. They point me towards places I normally wouldn't go and it's so interesting as well. You've got a great smile too.

Oh to Be a Muse said...

those cupcakes look so yum!

Milly said...

divine photos

I adore your blog, I'm following!

Would love you to enter my CHANEL giveaway:

http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/03/chanel-giveaway.html

xx

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yum I could totally go for a cupcake right now!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Cupcakes and tea...oh, how I love it! :)

madeleine said...

Nothing is as divine as an English full on tea. The thing is that English coffee with heavy cream is beyond delicious too.