I hope the days between Christmas and New Years are fun ones filled with shopping trips and fun plans. I know mine are! Right now I am planning on what to wear for my New Years Eve celebration. I am meeting up with a bunch of friends from high school to celebrate the host's birthday as well as ringing in the New Year all together. I am planning out my outfit while looking for a cute birthday gift and looking for a good baking recipe to bring as a guest.
I'm convinced that how I spend the New Years is how the rest of my year will be like. For example, I spent 2007 New Years Eve with friends from high school and 2008 was one of the best years of my life. I had an amazing end to high school, went to prom, graduated, turned 18, loved my summer job as a camp counselor, started college and made (and kept some) amazing friends. 2008 New Years Eve was uneventful as I stayed home sick and even fell asleep before watching the ball drop on television. 2009 was an uneventful year and even boring for the most part. For 2009 New Years, I had an awesome time spending it with Sam and some friends in New Jersey and had an awesome 2010 year.
Here are my Top Ten Things That Happened In 2010:
1. Traveled to Arizona and South Caribbean
Dominca - Southern Caribbean
2. Made a whole new bunch of friends in ballroom
3. Started an Internship :)
4. Got a Blue Ribbon at a Ballroom Competition
5. Went to a couple of concerts
Drake at Binghamton University
Michale Buble at the Prudential Arena
6. Despite stress and a twelve hour schedule, had a near perfect semester and made all of my 8:30am classes (every morning of the week)
7. Choreographed and performed my own routine to an audience
8. Roomed with Meg (Did this in 2009 also, but it was just as fun this year)
9. Got accepted to and started planning for studying abroad in Italy
10. Started a Blog!
What were some of your favorite things from 2010?
Photo Image Credit: