Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Finger Lakes

Hello Darlings,

A group of my friends decided to get away for the weekend and drive farther upstate to Lake George. I gladly decided to go along. We remted a house by the water and spend some great time away from the dorms and from life at school. It was almost like a preview for living together next year (we are currently in the process of picking out a house to live off camous for our senior year.) We all helped clean up, make dinner (I made macaroni and cheese!) and had a lot of fun just hanging out and relaxing.




 Helping to cook dinner - making Momma proud!



I can't wait for our next getaway weekend!

Eternally yours,
Stephanie

Photo Cedits:
Samantha B. Facebook

2 comments:

Maddy said...

College is soo fun! Soak it up, girl!! You'll have so much fun next year when you decide to rent a house! I have some of the best memories living with my friends :)

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh sooo fun! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/