I don't have an outfit post or anything in particular to write about. But I just wanted to make a quick post since I haven't updated in quite some time. With finals no longer coming closer (they have ARRIVED) my priorities have been on drinking lots and lots of coffee (not cool, I know), get less and less sleep (worse), running to office hours to double check on my study guides (exercise!), and staying in the library for long periods of time to study(fried brain). But theres only a week left which is bittersweet - I can't wait to be done with school and see my family, but I am going to miss my independance and mostly living right next to all of my best friends.
Summer plans include:
- Working (where is still to be determined*panic..panic..panic*)
- Going to practice with professional ballroom instructors
- Catching up with high school friends
- Shopping for "disposable" summer fashion
- Going crazy with my college BFFs
- Soaking up the sun!
Are you done with school? What are your summer plans? Let me know!